Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 09, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

Author Topic: PSA 9mm Lower G2G?  (Read 159 times)

Offline jkm0405

• Founding Member
PSA 9mm Lower G2G?
« on: March 02, 2017, 04:30:02 PM »
Been watching the PSA dedicated glock 9mm lowers since October, waiting to see if they ever go down in price. My credit card is feeling neglected so I'm thinking of picking up one now while it's free shipping (http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-billet-9mm-lower-w-mag-catch-assembly-and-ejector-1.html). Should I fo now or wait for one of the LRBHO lowers? From what I've heard, the LRBHO only works like half the time. Anyone have experience with them?

Offline UncleEric

• Founding Member
  • Cheetos McNeckbearder
Re: PSA 9mm Lower G2G?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 09:47:03 PM »
I have a New Frontier Glock mag lower that I got last year. (looks identical to the PSA one)  It runs flawlessly.

I have seen people post shit about QC issues with the PSA 9, but it sounded like they didn't do any research and specifically didn't understand glock mag lowers and how it looks like the mag well is offset to one side. 

I just pulled the trigger on the "Blem PSA 9mm Forged Dedicated GlockŪ-style Lower Receiver LRBHO" that was on sale for $99 just 2 weeks ago, (Deal was posted on here, IIRC) but haven't had a chance to build it up and test it yet.  Looks good to me tho.
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Offline lowco

• Founding Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 07:17:08 AM »
I got a PSA Colt style lower back in the spring, shot it as a pistol and now as an SBR.

The only issue I had was I had to 'tweak' the extractor, but after that it's ran 100%. If needed, I would buy another one

Offline Oregunner

• Founding Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 02:21:40 PM »
I also have a PSA colt style lower that I picked up in 15 and have had zero problems or issues with it.